Read It Forward’s audience of avid readers is eager to hear directly from authors. (The average Read It Forward member reads sixty-two books per year!) Our site gives authors a platform to showcase their passions, their talents, and their own reading taste for our audience.
At Read It Forward, we have a healthy obsession with authors, stories, and the readers who love them both. Our mission is to help readers of all kinds find the next love of their literary lives. We feature books from across the entire publishing industry to provide the best experience for our readers.
Featuring fresh author essays and interviews, a podcast for book clubs, browsable bookshelves, hand-picked recommendations, book giveaways, and more, Read It Forward is a true home base for book lovers.
Here are a few ways Read It Forward features authors and books:
- In-depth interviews with our editor Abbe Wright, like this one with Erik Larson.
- Previews of books in featured excerpts.
- Author-curated custom book collections in a theme or genre.
- Episodes of our podcast for book clubs, Book Club Appetizer.
- Essays about experiences as an author, a particular expertise, or an author’s own reading life. We have fun with it!
Reach out to your marketing team if you’re interested in contributing to Read It Forward. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay in touch, and sign up for our bookish newsletters here.
Alana Buckbee is Assistant Director of Community Development for The Crown Publishing Group.