We are delighted to extend this special author promotion to help you stock up on books (yours or those by others) and help those in need this holiday season!
55 percent discount on all titles on-sale prior to 12/7/2021
Buy One Give One
For every book you order through this promotion, we will donate one Penguin Random House book (up to 5,000 books) to our partner Reading Is Fundamental, to support their mission of closing the racial gap in reading proficiency among elementary students nationwide.
Order Window: November 1 through December 10, 2021
This promotion applies to physical books. Ebooks are not eligible.
- Some title exceptions may apply*
- Candlewick titles are not eligible
- No future ships. Orders must ship no later than 12/11/2021
- U.S. billing/shipping only
- This promotion applies to one order
- Must have active author account with PRH
- $100 retail minimum
- Maximum 250 units per title
- May not be combined with any other PRH Inc. promotional offer or incentive program
- Penguin Random House may change its terms of sale at any time
- Availability subject to change
- All books are non-returnable
- Customer must provide contact phone number for prepayment
- Contractual discounts not applicable. Flat discount for this promo is 55 percent
- No substitutions or additions to this list
Promotion Code & Reason Code must be noted on all orders:
Promo Code = RHP076
Reason Code = E33
To place your order, please contact Customer Service by email & note “PORTAL” in the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 1-800-733-3000
*Please note: All books by President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are excluded from this promotion. Also excluded are Go Tell the Bees by Diana Gabaldon (9781101885680), Atlas of the Heart by Brené Brown (9780399592553), and The 1619 Project by Nikole Hannah-Jones (9780593230572).